D Spa & Pet Boutique has a simple Boarding model: We only have one client's pet(s) per employee, per night. They stay with us in our home, or yours, like they were our own. From morning walks to evening cuddle sessions your pet gets all the love and attention they would as if they were with you. During the day they either come to the shop with us to hang out and play, or we have our dog walkers stop by in the afternoon for a potty stop. We are quite different from the dormitory kennels which hold 40, 60, or more dogs and cats in small cages or runs. We are proud to offer this personal care to our clients.
- Board for single nights or for extended periods.
- Cage-free environment.
- Drop-off Monday through Saturday.
- Each pet receives hands-on attention and affection.
- Exercise, socialization, and interaction all day.
- Guests are encouraged to bring their favorite bedding, blankets, toys, and food.
- Homes are LARGE enough for families of 2, 3, or more pets to stay together.
- Sunday pick-ups available! 12 pm to 4 pm.
- We administer medications per your instructions. There is no extra fee.
$60 per night, per pet.
$40 per night after 7th night.
If your pickup time is after 6:00 pm, you'll be charged for the whole day.
Additional pet within the household is 1/2 price.
Our Daycare consists of a smaller group of 4-10 dogs per day. We allow all shapes & sizes. All dogs not currently in our system must pass our intake evaluation. Each dog will receive one or two "potty stop" dog walks depending on the length of stay at daycare. As always, current vaccinations on file are required, pick up and drop off services are available on certain days AND times.
Full day $22
Half Day $15
All pets must have current shots, including rabies, DHLPPC, and bordatella (kennel cough). Pets must be neutered or spayed at the appropriate age (DSPA may make exceptions on spay/neuter). All pets currently sick, or medicated will not be accepted without a vet's approval.